Front Porch Friday Blog Hop #1
- Welcome to the very first Front Porch Friday Blog Hop!
- Please share your posts that are homesteading, prepping, homemaking, or frugal living in nature.
- Please be family friendly, although Zombies are ok.
- Please visit the blog that linked before you. Share the love.
- Older posts are okay, but please only share on the Hop once.
- If you would like to be featured I ask that you have either linked back to this post or given a like to Facebook
- By linking up here you are giving permission to share your post, if featured.
I am excited to start a new blog hop. I always wanted a front porch with rocking chairs for all. To sit with our sweet tea and knit or crochet while the kids play out front. We would chat about homemaking or farm critters. I would add in canning or dehydrating.
I want this to be that place. Where we virtually share our knowledge while sitting and rocking awhile.
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for linking up.
Also, if you sign up for my monthly newsletter you will get a Free Mini E-book on Essential Oils for Preparedness.