Homestead Blog Hop #56
So this is big. HUGE! I am excited to announce that I am now part of the Homestead Blog Hop! I feel like one of the cool kids now haha.
Don’t worry, my Front Porch Friday will still be here on Friday’s.
Anyway, so honored and excited to be able to co-host. Enjoy reading all of the wonderful content.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. My 5 Favorite Safe & Eco Friendly Gifts for Toddlers (Perfect for Christmas) from Natural Alternative Therapies
2. 100+ Gift Ideas For The Homesteader In Your Life from One Ash Homestead
3. How to Make Apple Juice from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!