Homestead Blog Hop #63
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Ahhh can you believe it is almost 2016? I feel like it was just 2001 yesterday.
Crazy how time flies!
I have enjoyed this year and writing for you! I have enjoyed reading your posts more.
Can’t wait for what next year will bring!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Environmentally Friendly Compostable Bamboo Toothbrush from Taylor Made Homestead
2. How to Dry Citrus Slices and What to Do With Them from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
3. Cranberry Pecan Spiced Skillet Granola from Strength & Sunshine
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!