One Word 2012
I haven’t ever participated in One Word before….
This year I decided to.
I need life to be simple.
Think Little House on the Prairie Simple
I know they worked hard in those days. So I guess I am wanting simple with modern conveniences.
- More cooking from scratch with real foods
- Being diligent on my gardening
- Being more frugal with our budget
- Making a menu and sticking to it
- Daily and weekly cleaning schedule
- Purge unused household items
- Organize and stay organized
All of these things seem like work…but to me life will be Simple if I complete them.
What is your one word?
Thank you to Melanie for the very cool button!http://mamakautz.com/one-word-2012/