Uses for Clove Essential Oil
Clove oil is good for oral support….Do you have a teenager in braces? Clove oil can help alleviate that monthly adjustment discomfort.
- Use Clove oil with Wild Orange to kill the sugar monster.
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Highly dilute for teething baby, rub on their gums.
- For an adult, use for oral care until you can get to a dentist as it has numbing properties.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop of clove to your toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
Clove is also in our Protective Blend. For clove and some oral care products go to my site. This link includes a free wholesale membership and essential oil coaching from me. You can’t get that on Amazon 🙂
Not all EO’s can be used internally or even topically. This is where essential oil companies are different.
Please use common sense when using EO’s and if you have ANY questions please e-mail at Oils@MamaKautz.com