I recently looked up the term “Facebook official” after our Rose had changed her last name, but had forgotten to say she was married to her then fiance.
- The official declaration that a relationship is legit marked by posting “in a relationship” on Facebook.
- The acceptance that a relationship is real based on their Facebook relationship status.
Tim gave Lucy flowers for her birthday, are they dating? No, i checked this morning and it wast Facebook Official
- When an event has happened and it only really counts if it has been put on Facebook for everyone to see.
- So each of these 4 people have given a tiny piece of their heart away to the person they were Facebook Official with
- These relationships are changing faster than my 13 year old changes his underwear in a week.
- Why? Why be “Facebook Official?” Why post pictures with said “Official Person” only to be with a new “Official Person” next week. Or next month?
The exceptions to my above thoughts:
- You are engaged
- You are courting…the step before intended engagement
(I don’t feel dating necessarily leads to marriage. I also don’t see the necessity in girls under 16 having one-on-one anything ie phone calls, texting, dates etc. with a boy)
12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will.
https://mamakautz.com/facebook-official/courting,dating,Facebook I recently looked up the term 'Facebook official' after our Rose had changed her last name, but had forgotten to say she was married to her then fiance. The official declaration that a relationship is legit marked by posting 'in a relationship' on Facebook. The acceptance that a relationship is real...Mama Kautz firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMama Kautz - The Essential Prepper