Homestead Blog Hop #57
Oh what a doozy of a windstorm, last night, here in the Inland NW. They clocked one gust at Mission Ridge at 100+ mph. We lost around 11 trees, power for 10 hour (Thank you Inland Power!), wifi and land line are still down.
I was ready with a charged Baofeng handheld radio, lamp oil, and flashlights. Youngest boy and I even cooked soup on the wood stove.
Are you prepared for a windstorm?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Easy Guacamole from The Kitchen Chopper
2. Helpful Herbs: Tarragon from Day’s Ferry Organics
3. Uncle John’s Ring of Fire; Habanero Sauce from Bloom Where You’re Planted
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!