Homestead Blog Hop #58
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Oy what a crazy week we have had here in North Idaho. HUGE windstorm last week has left people STILL in the dark. Thankfully we aren’t one of them. I would be fine without power for a week. Well, fine in that we would be ok. I would miss the interwebs though.
Have you ever lost power for more than a day?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Sour Cream Apple Bars from A Mother’s Shadow
2.Food Safety in an Emergency from little Blog on the Homestead
3. Winter Proof Chicken Hoop House from Flaws Forgiven
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!
Leave a Reply