Homestead Blog Hop #59
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Love reading what y’all link up every week. There are some seriously smart people out there!
How was your Thanksgiving? We went to Seattle and played tourist.
It was crazy busy and I was happy to come home to the quiet.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 20+ Homemade Food Gifts from the Kitchen from Grow a Good Life
2. What to Do With Your Thanksgiving Turkey Carcass from Oak Hill Homestead
3. The Rooster Question from The Cape Coop
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!
Leave a Reply