Homestead Blog Hop #61
I think one highlight of my week is reading all of the wonderful content y’all link up with every week!
Seriously, a smart bunch you are!
Are you ready for Christmas? I am not. The plan is to get it done this weekend so we can enjoy the Principal’s days off next week.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 8 Simple Ideas for Keeping Your Overnight Guests Comfortable and Welcome from Little House Living
2. Winter Eggs – How to Get Them from Just Another Day on the Farm
3.Winter Emergency Car Kit from Little Blog on the Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!