Homestead Blog Hop #71
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I am in Minneapolis for a week. I have to say it’s very different than LA California where I was earlier this month. If you are in the are shoot me an email! We can do coffee (mamakautz at gee mail dot com)
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Jenn – Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Cast Iron Cooking: Meatloaf from Homesteading On Grace
2. DIY Foaming Hand Soap from Alba Rosa
3. Helpful Herbs: Columbine from Day’s Ferry Organics
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!
Leave a Reply