Homestead Blog Hop #74
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Pass the coffee please. Oy This Spring Forward thing is tough. The Principal had to fly to CT for training on Sunday so he lost not 1, not 3, but 4 hours! He’s going to need an IV of coffee this week!
How are you adjusting?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Bonnie – The Not So Modern Housewife (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Gregg – The Rural Economist (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+/Instagram)
Jenn – Little House on the 100 Farm (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram)
Jennifer – Homesteading on Grace (Facebook/Pinterest/G+)
Katey – Mama Kautz (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter)
Kelly – Simple Life Mom (Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/G+)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Breed Your Heritage Chickens from It’s a Prairie Full Life
2. Make Your Own Lemon Extract from Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
3. Home-Cured Bacon from Hillsborough Homesteading
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!
Leave a Reply