Homestead Blog Hop #60
We are getting ready for another wind storm here in the Inland NW. November 17th was a doozy with some people without power for 10 days.
Wood is in. Chickens are safe. We will be just fine. How is the weather where you are?
Oh real quick, remember to be featured you need to link back here, or to one of the hosts blogs. Please and thank you.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Amanda – Idlewild Alaska (Facebook/Pinterest)
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Make Your Own Gifts – A Lovely List from Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
2. Homemade Granola – Most Delicious Christmas Food Gift + Recipe from Calm, Healthy Sexy
3. How to Make Vegetable Stock Powder from Whole-Fed Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
Let the Party Begin!