Lifelong Vitality for Foundational Health
Setting a good foundation
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® Microplex VMz®
Microplex VMz provides a lot of benefits over other conventional multivitamins found in the supplement industry. One of the primary issues with nutritional supplements is bioavailability—the fraction of the ingested amount that is absorbed and reaches systematic circulation. Microplex VMz includes a patented glycoprotein matrix, which introduces the food-derived vitamins and minerals to a culture of yeast or lactobacillus so that it is more recognized in the digestive process. The vitamins and minerals contained in Microplex VMz are efficiently used within the body, instead of being excreted through the urine.*
The trend today in dietary supplements is megavitamins, or products that offer synthetic vitamins and minerals in doses far exceeding recommended guidelines. This trend is interesting because a higher dosage does not generally offer more benefits; many vitamins and minerals are even toxic at high levels, and may simply result in your body having to work harder to expel the excess.
• Provides 22 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth, function, and maintenance of cells*
• Fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E*
• Supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy*
• Supports bone health with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D*
• Supports healthy immune function*
• Supports healthy digestion*
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® xEO Mega®
The health benefits of supplementing with omega-3 fatty acids are well known, but in xEO Mega doTERRA has developed the most advanced essential oil omega complex on the market, with an even broader range of benefits. Like with all dietary supplements, bioavailability is key.
There are many different unsaturated fatty acids from countless sources, all with their own distinct set of characteristics. One daily dose of xEO Mega provides 900 milligrams of pure, micro-filtered marine lipids with 300 mg of EPA and 300 mg of DHA—the two distinct types of long-chain omega-3s that research has consistently shown to be the most beneficial and the most lacking in the conventional diet.
1. Many supplements focus on benefitting just one area of the body, however, xEO Mega is designed to have far-reaching effects for several vital areas of the human body. Essential fatty acids are important nutritional building blocks for the proper function of many body systems. xEO Mega promotes healthy cardiovascular, nervous, and immune system function.*
2. As we age, things like healthy joints, range of mobility, and simply the ease of getting around become more important. Luckily, xEO Mega supports joint function and comfort.* Numerous studies have shown that omega-3s are important for maintaining joint health and mobility, and may help increase blood flow during exercise.* No matter our age, being able to get around easily and comfortably is something we all want to experience.
3. Sustaining healthy function of our immune system can be very important, particularly during seasons when threats to our immunity are high. xEO Mega provides important modulating nutrients for healthy immune function.* Experimental research has shown that omega-3 EFAs may actually enhance the function of white blood cells.
doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack Alpha CRS®
Cells are the basic building block of all life. Healthy tissues, organs, and, ultimately, healthy organisms depend on cellular reproduction and specialized function, energy production, and timely cell death when cells are not functioning at optimal levels. As we age, cellular function can deteriorate and we gradually begin to experience decreased energy and performance.
Additionally, cellular stressors, including oxidative stress to cellular DNA and other key cell structures, challenge cellular heath. Providing cells with essential nutrients and metabolic factors of cellular energy and protecting our cells from toxic stressors supports healthy cell function, vitality, and wellness. *
• Supports cellular energy by supporting healthy mitochondria and by supplying metabolic factors of energy production*
• Supports healthy cellular immune function*
• Supports mental clarity and brain function*