I talked about our new school year plan and said I used the word PLAN loosely. I have already changed it up a bit.
Two thing I am praying about are re-joining co-op and having them sign up for Civil Air Patrol. They love/d both. CAP they did their 3 meetings, but then we didn’t have the registration fees. INCH co-op we did a few years ago. We have to choose because they are on different days of the week and I won’t drive the 50+ miles round-trip to Coeur d Alene that often.
This plan is contingent on what outside activities we plan on. E has already hinted that she prefer to do all of our outside actives north because they would be with friends from church…ie: the playhouse and youth group.
Summer 2012 plan (because we missed a lot between mom passing away and one of the older boys here all.the.time)
Math~ teaching textbooks 7 (yes my almost 10th grader is doing this…she is FLYING through it though)
Language Arts~Spelling City
- Teaching Textbooks Algebra
- MORSE code
- Charlotte Mason style with living science books
- HAM radio license
- Spelling City
- Logic-Fallacy Detective
- election process & Uncle Eric’s Books
- You Decide Applying the Bill of Rights to Real Cases~Critical Thinking
- World Religions (Emily’s request)
- One Act Play Mounted Drill, Boots and Saddles-(July)
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (late Aug-Nov)
- Serviceman’s Canteen (Jan)
- Alice in Wonderland (if cast Feb-Apr)
- Sound of Music (if cast Apr-Jun)