Vision and Purpose
These are the bullet points I gleaned from Zan Tyler…..have you figured out I loved hearing her speak?
- Where there is no vision people will perish
- Without a vision homeschooling perishes
- Vision MUST be crafted by the word of God-align with His word
- Blessings of living on one income
- Encouragement from unexpected sources
- God fills in the gaps
- He will meet your needs when you need it….that Calculus class? don’t fret over it when little Jonny is 5 years old. He will provide a way
- Teach to the direction where they are going
- Grass is greener where you water it
- Go to God!
- Nurture their gifts
- I apparently took no notes on this bullet as I have it all together 😛
- Christ’s power can rest on me
- We feel pressure to be perfect
- 2 Cor: 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. ” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
In our case when I have purpose I am more productive. Not that homeschooling in and of itself isn’t purposeful. For me I need to feel that I am making a difference in my children’s lives….I am not patient with the fruit bearing part of homeschooling.
My next and last post from the CHOIS conference is about being enough….notes from listening to Nancy Manos from Arizona Families for Home Educationhttps://mamakautz.com/vision-and-purpose/Christian LivingCHOIS conference,Mama KautzThese are the bullet points I gleaned from Zan Tyler.....have you figured out I loved hearing her speak? Vision Where there is no vision people will perish Without a vision homeschooling perishes Vision MUST be crafted by the word of God-align with His word Finances Blessings of living on one income Encouragement from unexpected sources Knowledge God fills...Mama Kautz email@example.comAdministratorMama Kautz - The Essential Prepper