Why We Homeschool
- He led us to homeschool. If He is whispering in your ear that you should, He won’t let you down.
- Long bus ride. Over an hour each way. Yes. My kids haven’t always homeschooled.
- Enjoy the first snow day. Or first day of Spring. When the weather changes we get outside.
- Saves money on school clothes.
- Builds character and reinforces family values. We can say One Nation Under God.
- Shorter school day. We can get our work done in a few hours. Leaving time for volunteering or work.
- No school shootings or drills. Unless you count our life skills at the gun range.
- School lunches are so much better.
- Sleep in when you want. Works great if you have a night owl that likes to read.
- Get to spend time with your kids everyday! You know where they are and who they are with what they are doing.
I can’t do this homeschooling thing alone
Living rurally they had a long ride. End of the year when it’s hot it was not fun.
Nothing better than the first snow day. Even though my kids are older now they still enjoy it.
We do buy our share of pajamas.
We can say One Nation Under God and not get in trouble
One on one time makes for quicker work. No waiting for the teacher to get to you.
They do know how to shoot a target.
They make their own so it counts as Home Ec.
Teenagers do much better when they get sleep.
There have been many more good days than bad. I wouldn’t change it for anything.
I am linking up at Many Little Blessings
https://mamakautz.com/why-we-homeschool/Top 10 Reasons why we homeschool Christian Livingblogging,Homeschooling,humor,top ten tuesday He led us to homeschool. If He is whispering in your ear that you should, He won't let you down. I can't do this homeschooling thing alone Long bus ride. Over an hour each way. Yes. My kids haven't always homeschooled. Living rurally they had a long ride. End of the year...Mama Kautz firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorMama Kautz
Great list of reasons! Number 1 is the best 🙂
Thank you Jess and thank you for stopping by!